Travelling Maggie

My mom says I'm like a hobo.....shes kinda right. These are my adventures as a hobo in NZ!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Zealand

Friday, August 10, 2007

Adventure begins and Pictures

Last night Nat had her graduation and it was wonderful! Some Aus friends came in and we had a blast. We when out to a little bar in Melbourne and hung out for the night.



Nattie and I are going to pick up our car soon and then we'll get on the road 5am!
Here is a link to all my pictures so far. Not any beautiful landscape yet, but those will be on the way.

http://unt.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2138368&l=43eb0&id=23902206

Also, I e-mailed the rock gym yesterday telling them I was interested in working for them. I got a response today saying great and to come in with my resume when I get in town!!!! Please still be in prayer about that. I love you guys!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a chance to hang out with some fun people before all of the road trip excitement. I can't wait to see the photos from that!

Good luck with the rock gym interview. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

August 14, 2007 at 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great that you have a chance to work for the rock gym just like you wanted!!! Good luck! I have a feeling you will get it...GO MAGGIE!

August 17, 2007 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home