Travelling Maggie

My mom says I'm like a hobo.....shes kinda right. These are my adventures as a hobo in NZ!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Zealand

Monday, August 27, 2007

Another move

Hey everyone,
Just a quick update. I got a job!!! I will be working at a hotel in a little ski town called Methven. The hotel is called Methven Resort (so origional, I know)
Things are moving along fast. I pack up my stuff and move out there on Friday. It seems like it will be a great fit for a while. They are going to pay me pretty well ($3 above minumum wage, which is great for the hospitality industry) And they are going to provide accomidation at the hotel for free.
I will write more and add pictures once I get there. Thanks for your prayers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHOO! Congrats on the job Maggie! I had to google the place, and it just looks amazing. It's so great that you were able to find not only a job, but a place to live, too. I hope you're able to find your niche out there and that you really grow to love it.

We miss you so much and are so excited that everything is working out for you as it should. Can't wait to hear more.

August 28, 2007 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger sally said...

i am excited for you! i love you so much!!

August 28, 2007 at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home